1. Acceptance of terms of service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Rijin's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Rijin's web site
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
3. Access requirements
If you create an account on the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You may not share or transfer your rijin.solutions account to any other person, either for a fee or for free. You must immediately notify Rijin of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Rijin will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. Rijin reserves the right to terminate or deny access to and use of the Site, or any product or service offered by Rijin, to any individual or entity for any reason, in Rijin's sole discretion. Rijin will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
4. Acceptance of Exclusion
If you are an employee or volunteer of, previously employed by or volunteered at, associated with, represent, or are acquaintances or family with a member of:
- Valve Corporation
- Bohemia Interactive a.s
- BattlEye Innovations
- Facepunch Studios Ltd
- ESEA Incorporated
- EasyAntiCheat Ltd
- CEVO LLC
- Turtle Entertainment GmbH
- E-Sports Entertainment LLC
- Any legal or other firm representing the aforementioned organizations / actors
You are explicitly NOT permitted to access this site or any products or services offered by Rijin.
5. Usage of Subscriptions
In addition to being in the possession of a product of Rijin's website, you agree that:
- Refunds will only be given if there is a mistake that was made by Rijin.
- Subscriptions will only ever be exchanged for subscriptions of the equal or lower value when you made a mistake at the time of purchase and have not yet activated the service.
- Subscriptions cannot be upgraded/downgraded to other subscriptions of any value.
- Users caught abusing third party payment services to obtain free services will be immediately and permanently banned.
- Users caught selling subscriptions, cracking or altering the behavior of the software will be immediately and permanently banned.
- Subscriptions may be terminated by Rijin at any time without warning and without liability, whether financial or not.
6. Reversals / Disputes
Payment disputes and reversals may only be opened on the payment provider if:
- You make reasonable attempts to contact Rijin to attempt to resolve the issue first
- The services or products delivered are not as described in this Agreement.
Rijin, at its sole discretion, may choose to issue a refund for a product or service If a hardware or computer-specific issues is present, If the issue cannot be identified nor fixed, Rijin "can" issue a full refund of the service, However, it is your responsibility to review any system requirements that may be indicated and verify that you meet said requirements.
7. Anti-Cheat Software
Some products or services offered by Rijin may be intended for use on video game software protected by anti-cheat technologies. Some products or services may additionally offer support for such anti-cheat technologies. Support for anti-cheat technologies does not necessarily guarantee that any Rijin product or service will be undetected on that particular anti-cheat. Rijin is not responsible for any damages incurred from using any Rijin product or service on a product that is protected by any anti-cheat technology. Disputes or payment reversals are not permitted in the event that a Rijin product or service is detected by an anti-cheat technology.
PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY RIJIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL RIJIN BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY RIJIN OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY RIJIN.
9. Acceptance epilogue
We review and follow these terms accordingly with the conduct of our service's terms, It is your responsibility to revise these terms regularly is you use the service.