rijin.solutions

By utilizing Extremely Sophisticated techniques we are able to combat the best anti-cheats on the market such as EAC, BattlEye, Warden and more.

Rainbow Six Siege

FullCourseMeal

What's next?

It has become very clear that Rainbow Six Siege is never coming back online. Now, the only question is will we be compensated in any way? Maybe given our time on another cheat or a partial refund? Pretty unhappy due to being given false ETAs and constantly told " It will be up in a few days ".  I paid $140 just to play for roughly a week and get banned. Not to mention the cheat locking and going down for some "maintenance". Maintenance shouldn't take 4 months and counting. I get a little confused when I see that R6 is down but TF2, Rust, and now GTA V are out for purchase.  I really hope that we can figure something out.

The temporary halt on Rainbow Six Siege development boils down to a few facts:

The whole cheat needs to be updated for the new system.
The game is a hassle to continue updating due to their constant update cycle with changing offsets and such.
The developer (senator) hasn't been interested in updating it due to it just not being fun for him to develop a cheat for.
If a game is unenjoyable/boring for a developer to continue/generally make cheats for it'll follow a lack of update/support

The cheat WILL be updated, but when will not have a definitive answer until further notice.
If you'd like compensation with a subscription for another game then ask for it.