• Users must have an account to view our store page and access forum related content.

Honest review of RijiN v2 for Team Fortress 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

derlegende

I bought RijiN to finally be able to say that I tried everything on the market.

I've been cheating since 2015 and really got into tf2 cheats in 2017.
I have used everything, every p2c, every free, every open source cheat. I even used some private ones that never reached release.

RijiN completely changed my idea that 2018 was the peak of cheating.

If I had to compare RijiN to every single cheat on the market today, it would be 9/10, only because of a few miscellaneous features that are missing (Hitscan NoSpread on valve servers, Halloween exploits…)

However, I will not be doing that. I will be rating based on the RijiN I envisioned reading reviews by known members and watching the media made by those members.

This will be split into 12 categories:

• Hitscan Aimbot
  • Projectile Aimbot
  • Visuals
  • Automation (Mostly “Auto” features)
  • HvH
  • Crit Hack
  • Doubletap
  • Misc (Everything else in the Automation tab)
  • Menu
  • Loader
  • Support
  • Pricing

HITSCAN AIMBOT
This is one of the strongest aspects of RijiN. It is the best I've used so far. It's extremely accurate and fast, always shooting other cheaters first before they can. It can hit soldiers and demos rocket/sticky jumping really fast, even with high fake latency. Spread Manipulation is a pretty nice feature, outputting the most damage while not wasting ammo. I will also talk about melee in this section, it's pretty good too. It rarely ever misses.
TL;DR: Never misses.

Score: 10/10

PROJECTILE AIMBOT
This one is a hit or miss. Huntsman and crossbow aimbot is pretty good (only issue, crossbow sometimes tries to hit teammates feet?). I've hit really nasty shots with it, surprising my other cheater friends. Rocket Launcher aimbot is good. I sometimes miss airshots against people that can actually properly strafe. That's the worst case scenario but it still performs well enough, its prediction after all. Direct hit aimbot is superb. It hits (y). Demoman aimbot was a big disappointment, missing more than it hit. It can sometimes miss seemingly simple predictions because arc prediction isn't as good as it could be, i.e missing buildings by shooting way over them.
TL;DR: Great, but can be improved.

Score: 7/10

VISUALS
I will be short with this one, you can make pretty good-looking visuals with RijiN, but I feel like it can use some more customization like more chams materials/glow options/self esp options.
TL;DR: Excellent, needs just a bit more options.

Score: 8/10

AUTOMATION (Mostly “Auto” features)
Haven't had any issues with the features. Auto sticky is good, could maybe use a min dmg slider. Auto reflect is very good, I've airshot people with it. Sometimes it can calculate the range wrong, trying to reflect rockets out of range. Auto uber/vaccinator is really responsive and accurate. Really customizable as well.
TL;DR: It works very well

Score: 9/10

HvH
Unbeatable. One complaint is that first time users may have a hard time understanding the settings, and sometimes the cheat will try resolving Cheaters that are not anti aiming.
TL;DR: It's pretty much serverside.

CRITHACK
Excellent, it works with every single weapon. Haven't had a fake crit ever. One complaint is sometimes the “Calculating” sequence takes long.
TL;DR: No fake crits here.

DOUBLETAP
It's so good. It's always fast. Even on 220+ ping, I can consistently doubletap without it being slow at all (Some other cheats get slower as latency increases). The only issue I had was it would sometimes release the charge without firing if the enemy gets out of range as soon as it tries to target. Only happened like 2 times in a month, tho.
I have a question on this topic, is "ideal tick" and "hide shots" possible in TF2?
TL;DR: Works, every single time.

Score: 9/10

MISC (Everything else in the Automation tab)
This category has my biggest disappointment in this cheat. Anti Cheat Compatibility. It can detect anti cheats, but can't do much about them. I've gotten banned within minutes, even when it gets a correct AC detection. I can cheat if I change some of my settings, but what's the point of this feature if I have to do it myself? This alone will get this category a low score.
Everything else is good, movement features are nice. Fake latency has some rare rubber bands, but it's mostly fixed in the latest update.
TL;DR: It's okay.

Score: 6/10

MENU
Not really into it, but that's personal. Would like to see more customization options like resizability, moving subcategories around etc...
It's responsive and fast. Before using the cheat I thought the TF2 sound effects in the menu would feel like an annoying gimmick but now that I used it, I like it.
TL;DR: Solid menu.

Score: 8/10

LOADER
Has failed to inject sometimes. But the biggest issue was an error that I had with it. I will not talk about it here since the developers are working on it.
TL;DR: Good.

SUPPORT
It's okay. You don't get an answer within minutes even when mods/devs are online but that's alright. You do not get ignored, you get proper and mature responses.
TL;DR: Pretty nice and professional.

Score 8/10

PRICING
For me personally it's a bit too much for a TF2 cheat but the monthly and lifetime options are considerable. You can test it monthly to see if you want Lifetime.
TL;DR: If you got money, go for it. If not, wait for a sale and try it out.

I was very sceptical when I bought the cheat, but I'm glad I did.
There is little to no performance loss, I rarely ever lag with the cheat.
Overall, sick cheat.

Last edited:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write this review; personally. I do appreciate you and everyone else who takes their time to write these up. On topic of some of your current gripes/issues with the cheats that have been addressed.
First off, the Projectile Aimbot. In the next update, if not for a miracle TF2 update, forcing our hand to post a quick fix counting as an update, there have been serious improvements to the projectile aimbot which will help with the odd/random misses if not outright fix the ones that were without reason. Secondly, the anti-cheat compatibility will receive an update (hoping for the next update as well) which will combat all forms of server-side anti-cheats currently available in TF2. As per usual (which I've been slacking on, I must admit) I've added some time to your subscription for writing this review. Again; Thank you, and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the cheat for the most part.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write this review; personally. I do appreciate you and everyone else who takes their time to write these up. On topic of some of your current gripes/issues with the cheats that have been addressed.
First off, the Projectile Aimbot. In the next update, if not for a miracle TF2 update, forcing our hand to post a quick fix counting as an update, there have been serious improvements to the projectile aimbot which will help with the odd/random misses if not outright fix the ones that were without reason. Secondly, the anti-cheat compatibility will receive an update (hoping for the next update as well) which will combat all forms of server-side anti-cheats currently available in TF2. As per usual (which I've been slacking on, I must admit) I've added some time to your subscription for writing this review. Again; Thank you, and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the cheat for the most part.
That's great to hear! Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom