• Users must have an account to view our store page and access forum related content.

My horrible RijiN V2 review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithi

INJECTING/LOADER Simple and generally good.
The UI for the injector is as simple as it can get, and I like it. But I wish command prompts wouldn't pop out when it's trying to do something (Such as closing steam, opening TF2 and such)

9.5/10

===============

UI Too small, still easy enough to navigate and understand.
The UI is too small and I wish it was resizable, but I'm not too sure if that is going to be added anytime soon, but who knows. Compared to something such as ******** it's way easier to understand and navigate through.

9/10

===============

AIMBOT/PROJECTILE PREDICTION Hits P!

It's the most accurate aimbot I've ever used, most likely because of the perfect lag fix. The projectile prediction is also good but it sometimes misses, still not as bad as other cheats though.

9/10

===============

VISUALS Simply the best!

I can't really name a cheat that comes even close to this except for ********, the glow is pixel perfect, the chams are beautiful. However I personally don't like the font used for the ESP and I'm not sure if it's possible to change them or not. The default settings for the ESP has (what I think are) useless stuff enabled such as distance. Although I wish there was something like nightmode or custom skybox, I still think it has the best visuals!

10/10

===============

Hack vs. Hack Gets the job done.

Unless if there is a fellow rijin user on the enemy team with a better ping, you can be topscoring, that is if you know how to HvH in general and have enough skill. The resolver is just like lithium if not better, AKA flawless and eventually it will resolve the AA of the enemy. The anti aim is the best, people barely hit my head.

10/10

===============

MISC Best DT on the market & Perfect fake latency, everything else is pretty good.

Let's start with the doubletap, compared to something like **********, it fails to do it's job way less often
, best DT on the market for sure. The fake latency is perfect, and I'm saying that because it is the only fake latency that ever worked for me LOL! Server lagger doesn't work anymore unfortunately, might as well get removed. Region selector is flawless, nothing else to say about it. Autostrafe is perfect but The bhop? I wouldn't say it's that good. if the FPS is horrible you won't be able to jump, If you stand still and jump it will go forward for some reason. Everything else is pretty good.

9.9/10

===============

AUTOMATIONS Perfect, except for medic.

The autobackstab is perfect, just like what it's supposed to be used with, fake latency. Can't give much of an opinion on auto reflect because I hate pyro and barely play the class but I hear it's really good. And makes the best dodgeball players ragequit!
Now lets talk about about the elephant in the room, (for me). The medic, HIS WEAPONS DO NOT AIM FOR PEOPLE I'M NOT FRIENDS WITH, EVEN THOUGH "FRIENDS ONLY" IS OFF! I even made a thread about it but nobody responded... Anyways, let's talk about how it actually performs (with friends). Simply perfect, the person I'm healing literally cannot die even though 5 people are shooting at them, almost makes them think they're using godmode!

9.5 10/10

===============

THE COMMUNITY Unban me from the discord and I will write an actual review on the community.

The ban reason is undisclosed and I have no idea why. I was in the server for less than a day, and that's when lithium got discontinued. When I wanted to join back this year, I was banned.

===============

CONCLUSION

RijiN is definitely the best cheat that ever existed for TF2, it's not perfect, but no other cheat can even get close to it, no matter how hard they try. (looking at you, *****!) however the lifetime price is surely not the best, and it definitely has to be lowered. Other than that I give it a total score of: 9.7/10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom