• Users must have an account to view our store page and access forum related content.

My Rijin TF2 V1 review

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinny

This review will be very short, but i will try to give my opinions on the TF2 cheat. Apologies for any grammer mistakes, im a little retarded

Aimbot 9/10

The aimbot is so fucking good, one of the best i have ever used, very rarely has it ever missed legits, invis spies or rocket jumping soldiers.

Projectile Aimbot 9/10

Again, really fucking good, I would say its just as good if not better then ***'s, obviously it isnt perfect, sometimes it manages to miss players standing still, but the amount of airshots I have got is way more then how much I have got with ***.

Visuals 8/10

The visuals are very simplistic, which isnt a bad thing at all, the lack of customization kinda sucks but I still like them a lot, the chams are very good. Sometimes theres a weird glitch with the chams where they will just appear black, but besides that they aren't bad.

Doubletap 10/10

Rijin is one of the only public cheats to have a doubletap, and it is probably the best doubletap i have seen, even including private cheats. I have one tapped heavys as a scout with DT and crit hack.

Crit Hack 10/10

This is probably one of the best crit hacks, I can consistently get crits and just destroy enemys

HvH 9/10

I haven't HvHed much with Rijin, but the times I did I had managed to destroy ******* and ***, the anti aims are decent, again I haven't HvHed much to determine if they are good, but from what I have used enemys struggled to hit my head.

Misc 9/10

Just a normal misc tab, theres stuff like medbot, navbot, bhop, autovote etc.

Full Cheat Review 9/10

I would really recommend Rijin to anyone, it is a very good cheat and I will definitely be buying V2 when it comes out.

Thanks for the review, I've added some time to your subscription. Glad to hear you're enjoying the cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom