• Users must have an account to view our store page and access forum related content.

[Rijin TF2] Recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyxtf2

Where do I start with this one? I honestly have had such a great experience in the few days I have owned this cheat, it always does me well, and the developers are active on discord, take constructive criticism well, are transparent with the community, and generally do a great job

=====
Purchasing Experience
=====
Purchasing Rijin was a very simple task, I simply got in contact with one of the resellers, paid my 11 keys for a 1 month subscription in order to try it out, and then I was on my way

There were no issues with purchasing, I decided to try it and 30 minutes later I was a proud owner of what is basically the best paid cheat for Team Fortress 2

=====

Configuration
=====
Configurating Rijin at first was a bit difficult due to the GUI having so many options, but it is quick and easy to get used to. It is very customizable in terms of basically every feature, has aimbot settings for every class, and has up to 5 different configurations (I personally have legit, semi-rage, rage, and hvh as configs)

The visuals are beautiful to look at since I elected to have transparent fresnel chams for both teams, creating what I like to call Crystal Chams

The projectile aimbot is magnificently polished and always hits your target, very well coded and performs amazingly with the Huntsman, rockets, whatever you want it to shoot, it will shoot it with the grace of Kobe himself

=====
HvH
=====
It is no secret that Rijin is intended to be a HvH cheat more than anything else, and it just so happens that it excels at that as well

The anti-aim works amazingly and enemies usually miss in Sniper HvH, and the resolver is the icing on the cake with everything being done automatically

The doubletap in scout HvH almost feels like you're not using it at all with how smooth it is, cleanly tapping enemy scouts into oblivion to stare at their respawn timer as they seeth about losing HvH (Ez 1 media'd)

==========

Rijin is a must-buy for anyone looking to get into HvH, or even anyone who just wants to up their casual pub-stomping game

At a price of only 11 or so dollars a month, it is very affordable, and provides magnificent customization, an aimbot that doesn't miss, a doubletap that might as well be built from butter, and HvH features that leaves Elder God Heavy without any CP to wipe his ass with

Final Rating :: 10/10
Aimbot :: 10/10 :: Never misses, Good resolver
Projectile Aimbot :: 10/10 :: B4nny pissed himself after seeing Rijin airshots
Doubletap :: 10/10 :: Makes butter look rough with how smooth and clean it is
HvH :: 10/10 :: Ha ha I win HvH (Ez)

Thanks for the review, I've added some time to your subscription.

Where do I start with this one? I honestly have had such a great experience in the few days I have owned this cheat, it always does me well, and the developers are active on discord, take constructive criticism well, are transparent with the community, and generally do a great job

=====
Purchasing Experience
=====
Purchasing Rijin was a very simple task, I simply got in contact with one of the resellers, paid my 11 keys for a 1 month subscription in order to try it out, and then I was on my way

There were no issues with purchasing, I decided to try it and 30 minutes later I was a proud owner of what is basically the best paid cheat for Team Fortress 2

=====

Configuration
=====
Configurating Rijin at first was a bit difficult due to the GUI having so many options, but it is quick and easy to get used to. It is very customizable in terms of basically every feature, has aimbot settings for every class, and has up to 5 different configurations (I personally have legit, semi-rage, rage, and hvh as configs)

The visuals are beautiful to look at since I elected to have transparent fresnel chams for both teams, creating what I like to call Crystal Chams

The projectile aimbot is magnificently polished and always hits your target, very well coded and performs amazingly with the Huntsman, rockets, whatever you want it to shoot, it will shoot it with the grace of Kobe himself

=====
HvH
=====
It is no secret that Rijin is intended to be a HvH cheat more than anything else, and it just so happens that it excels at that as well

The anti-aim works amazingly and enemies usually miss in Sniper HvH, and the resolver is the icing on the cake with everything being done automatically

The doubletap in scout HvH almost feels like you're not using it at all with how smooth it is, cleanly tapping enemy scouts into oblivion to stare at their respawn timer as they seeth about losing HvH (Ez 1 media'd)

==========

Rijin is a must-buy for anyone looking to get into HvH, or even anyone who just wants to up their casual pub-stomping game

At a price of only 11 or so dollars a month, it is very affordable, and provides magnificent customization, an aimbot that doesn't miss, a doubletap that might as well be built from butter, and HvH features that leaves Elder God Heavy without any CP to wipe his ass with

Final Rating :: 10/10
Aimbot :: 10/10 :: Never misses, Good resolver
Projectile Aimbot :: 10/10 :: B4nny pissed himself after seeing Rijin airshots
Doubletap :: 10/10 :: Makes butter look rough with how smooth and clean it is
HvH :: 10/10 :: Ha ha I win HvH (Ez)
> developers are active on discord, take constructive criticism well, are transparent with the community, and generally do a great job

I already mentioned it b4, but I like the fact that they actually listen to the community and are very open about what's being worked on (same thing as your transparency part here). 2.2.5 took quite a bit to release but devs were open about what was being implemented and they actually added shit people wanted; backtrack chams, spec list (which shows who is spectating who even if it's not you which is nice), a lot of fixes, more keybinds, etc
veri cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom