• Users must have an account to view our store page and access forum related content.

[TF2] Rijin in a month

Premium
Premium
This my review of rijin.solutions.

BUYING THE CHEAT
9/10

When going through the dashboard and trying to do paypal the account was gone. Sad but no biggie. I bought a month sub from a reseller.
In total I paid 6 TF2 keys.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

8/10

The menu is (to me) a little overwhelming but at the end of my sub I was used to it.
The menu looks good and there is some basic customization which is really all you need.
Visual menu is good and you can detail a lot of things
Aimbot menu you have to get in game to mess around with (no biggie), just open up itemtest and mess around.
Misc menu also great
.​

COMMUNITY
6/10

Not the best but obviously could be worse.
Theres a lot of helpful people in rijin's discord server if you ask you should get a reply from someone reasonable.
Just dont bother with the people trying to act better than others because they use a good cheat, its a video game.
I know to some this part of the review doesnt really matter, but I still believe it's something to note.

AIMBOT
10/10

Best projectile aimbot in a public cheat. In a different league than most free and some paid cheats.
Hitscan aimbot is also great, sometimes it misses but everything is bruteforce so you will miss sometimes.

VISUALS
9/10

I am not really a visuals guy but if you are there is a lot to customize.
You can add your own skyboxes too.

HVH
10/10

Best public cheat for hvh hands down.
Antiaim is good and you can customize
Fakelag is good
Everything about it is good.

OVERALL AND SUMMARY

THE BEST PUBLIC CHEAT.(shocker)

9.5/10

Things could be improved (more options, possibly a wiki for most of the harder to explain features, shareable configs, luas, etc.)
But with how it is currently it still is very good.

mtt95vhu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom