• Users must have an account to view our store page and access forum related content.

[TF2] RijiN V2, what i liked, and what i did not like

kapoc622

Premium
Premium
I discovered RijiN because someone told me on an HvH server it was the best, so i bought a week and it was really good!
Here are the things i did not like :
The pricing : 70$ on sale is way too much, bots dominate servers and they are free to host, so lowering the price would be better, as TF2 is almost dead and VAC does almost nothing.
The aimbot : The aimbot was good, but, it only has plain and client-side silent, so for casual it would be unuseable, i still would use ******** for legit cheating.
The AntiAim : Its good, dont get me wrong, but you need to manually change settings or else once the resolver of the enemy finds them its useless, ******** has a lua that automatically changes settings.
Apparently (im not sure) a lot of the code is pasted, i have no source but i heard about it.
A few errors sometimes but other than that its good
I would give RijiN a 9/10 for HvH and i did not really test it on casual. I would like the invite to an invite only product.

Apparently (im not sure) a lot of the code is pasted, i have no source but i heard about it.
It would be interesting to find out who/what had told you that "a lot of the code is pasted" as you "have no source" but you "heard about it".

Hi, Glad you enjoyed the experience using RijiN, however I have a few gripes with your review, as some of it is ill-informed and incorrect.

For as long as I've used it, RijiN has been a subscription based cheat, so complaining about the lifetime subscription being expensive, especially when you remark about TF2 being a "Dead game" comes across as rather juvenile. The price of RijiN that you look at should you ever consider purchasing it again (which I hope you do) should be the monthly price, which is £9.99 as of writing.

There is serverside silent-aim, but only for projectiles, as hitscan silent aim has been patched since 2015.

As for the "pasted" remark, could you refer to me where RijiN has been pasted from? The answer is you can't, because it wasn't pasted from anywhere, you probably shouldn't listen to idiots who say that kind of thing, because, as you put it, they have no source.

Good day to you, I hope you consider purchasing RijiN again and getting to know all of the features, as you will find that they excell, especially when compared to the competitors, one of which you mentioned.

Hi, Glad you enjoyed the experience using RijiN, however I have a few gripes with your review, as some of it is ill-informed and incorrect.

For as long as I've used it, RijiN has been a subscription based cheat, so complaining about the lifetime subscription being expensive, especially when you remark about TF2 being a "Dead game" comes across as rather juvenile. The price of RijiN that you look at should you ever consider purchasing it again (which I hope you do) should be the monthly price, which is £9.99 as of writing.

There is serverside silent-aim, but only for projectiles, as hitscan silent aim has been patched since 2015.

As for the "pasted" remark, could you refer to me where RijiN has been pasted from? The answer is you can't, because it wasn't pasted from anywhere, you probably shouldn't listen to idiots who say that kind of thing, because, as you put it, they have no source.

Good day to you, I hope you consider purchasing RijiN again and getting to know all of the features, as you will find that they excell, especially when compared to the competitors, one of which you mentioned.
sigmaaa

I discovered RijiN because someone told me on an HvH server it was the best, so i bought a week and it was really good!
Here are the things i did not like :
The pricing : 70$ on sale is way too much, bots dominate servers and they are free to host, so lowering the price would be better, as TF2 is almost dead and VAC does almost nothing.
The aimbot : The aimbot was good, but, it only has plain and client-side silent, so for casual it would be unuseable, i still would use ******** for legit cheating.
The AntiAim : Its good, dont get me wrong, but you need to manually change settings or else once the resolver of the enemy finds them its useless, ******** has a lua that automatically changes settings.
A few errors sometimes but other than that its good
I would give RijiN a 9/10 for HvH and i did not really test it on casual. I would like the invite to an invite only product.
Sorry but no.

Back
Top Bottom